Welcome to the Hyer Cafeteria!
Welcome back to Hyer Elementary Cafeteria. The cafeteria is looking forward to a new year and providing a wide range of selections for all students’ dietary preferences.
Reminder: Through Skyward parents may close an account or put a daily dollar limit on purchases. If a student does not have an active account of wishes to purchase an item that exceeds their daily dollar limit, he/she will need to pay with cash. Please communicate these restrictions with your student.
Ice Cream Days
- Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students only.
- Fridays for Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd and 4th grade students only.
- After students purchase their lunch, they will be required to sit at their assigned table to eat. During the last 15 minutes of each lunch period, students will be allowed to purchase ice cream if they choose. The ice cream release time is posted on each table.
Grab-n-Go Combo lunches will be offered frequently during the week. Items will be cold and offered in the salad bar section, prices will range between $2.25 - $4.50/unit.
Nutritional Information is available on Nutrislice.
The Hyer Cafeteria is staffed by parent volunteers who serve a dedicated shift each month. Volunteers must report for their shift at 10:10 a.m. with their permanent volunteer ID badge and a visor/hat. The 1st Thursday of the month is Dads’ Day in the Cafeteria. If you are interested in volunteering on Dads’ Day, please contact Richard Carrell, Dads Club President at email@example.com.
Cafeteria Chairs, 2019-2020
- Paige Sachs, Cafeteria Director
- Deanna Carrell, Cafeteria Director-elect
- Kelley Green, Cafeteria Volunteer Chair
- Stacey Beck, Cafeteria Volunteer Chair-elect