HPISD elementary schools will host Kindergarten and New Student Round-Up at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27.
Parents who wish to enroll students at Round-Up for the 2018-19 school year must complete an online enrollment packet (click here to begin):
- New Student Enrollment Checklist
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Student Records
- Services Previously Provided
and bring them to Round-Up with the following required documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency documents:
- Copy of one of the following in its entirety: a closing statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration; and
- Copy of current electric or water utility bill at the same address; and
- Copy of parent or legal guardian's driver's license or Texas ID card at the same address
- Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable
- Copy of most recent or final report card for students enrolling in grades 1-12
- Copy of Withdrawal Form from former school, if transferring in grades 7-12 during the school year
Only completed enrollment packets will be accepted at Round-Up. Packets will be time and date stamped, and will be processed in the order received. Please note that the earliest day on which enrollment materials may be submitted to the campus is 9 a.m. Feb. 27, 2018.
Information for each campus is as follows:
- Armstrong Elementary, 3600 Cornell Avenue, 214-780-3100: Prospective parents and incoming students are welcome to attend. The program will begin in the cafeteria, and new students will tour the building in small groups while the parents attend a meeting in the auditorium. Please contact Heather Turner with questions.
- Bradfield Elementary, 4300 Southern, 214-780-3200: Round-Up is for parents only and will be held in the Bradfield auditorium. Parents should have completed an online enrollment packet for their students and bring the completed packets to Round-Up. Only completed packets will be accepted. For questions, please contact Monica Kramer or Jeanne Peoples with questions.
- Hyer Elementary, 3920 Caruth Blvd., 214-780-3300: Round-Up is for parents only and will be held in the auditorium. Please contact Kim Shelton with questions.
- University Park Elementary, 8385 Durham Street (corner of Durham and Wentwood), 214-780-3400: Round-Up is for parents only and will be held in the cafeteria. Parents should have completed the online enrollment packet for their students and bring completed packets to Round-Up. Please contact Paula Richardson with questions.
Click here for an attendance area map.